A common customization is to maximize the USD screen by default. After all it’s going to be your main application!
To do this you need to;
- Add an action call on the SetWindowProperty action of Global Manager.
- Then add that action to the DesktopReady event to make the window maximize on load.
Step One – Create an action call
Firstly go to the USD actions area and create a new action to maximize the screen, using these settings;
- Name = Maximize Screen
- Hosted Control = The global manager, in my example called “CRM Global Manager”
- Action = SetWindowProperty
- Data = WindowState=maximized
Step Two – Add the action to Global Manager DesktopReady event
Now go to the hosted control for the global manager, and select the events option. Locate the DeskTopReady event and add an action call for the action you’ve just created.
Note the order field, this governs the sequence of actions when multiple actions are to be executed, as in the example below.
Now next time you load USD the screen will maximize. A simple modification but one that greatly aids usability.